Tuesday, November 9, 2010

excuses and eye candy


portraits.
all right then, i'll be back soon





-------------------------------------------------------------------
hello

so its been a month since i've said anything? well at least i'm not as bad at updating as Paul Pope.
some recent developments in my life have made self expression somewhat difficult. like homework for my classes at massart. and nanowrimo.com. and relationship issues. but enough about me, this is a blog...

about me...

so well that kinda defeats all purposes.

anyhow, i'm almost finished with my new one shot, a ten pager currently untitled, but its probably got some of the best drawing i've done in a while, so i look forward to finishing that. finally you'll get some eye candy up here.
what else can i do... hmm
i know!

see above:

No comments:

Post a Comment