Thursday, October 13, 2011

someone interviewed me once


Ben Doane - Untitled Portrait

i can say this now thanks to Caitlin Malcuit of the Backstage Beat,
who I only just now remember talking to, because i am distracted often by loud noises, or droning sounds. Anyhoo, in this great display of journalistic talent, i get a paragraph to be me! no i didnt write it, but i was quoted! and super duper flattered!

FURTHERMORE i recently saw the "National Figures" exhibit in the William Scott Gallery at 450 Harrison Ave over near Chinatown, which was a wonderful and informational exhibition studying the human form.
Bill Carman - Yes, I am a Vampire
Bill Carman - Yes, I am a Vampire

Some of my favorites include the works of Isaac White, Rick Berry and lastly Scott Bakal, who instructs my media technigues* class.
why q's look like g's at this hour i will never know
But speaking of Scott, i recently found a photograph i took of his M.I.C.E. handout, took it off my shelf and reread it about five times (its short, i'm not obsessive. i promise)
Scott Bakal - Dim Stars

its really a beautiful piece of workmanship, with intimate colors and a very familiar sense of humor, overall winning its audience over on the meekness factor.
his website is as follows

adiue

*techniques

No comments:

Post a Comment